Green Lotus Tattoo is one of Melbourne’s premier tattoo studios.
With a reputation for supporting important causes, Green Lotus are now focused on raising awareness and much-needed funds to aid the fight for Julian Assange’s freedom.
Artworks from many of Australia’s premier tattoo artists and makers have been donated to the auction offering supporters an opportunity to collect an artwork and support Julian.
The proceeds will go to Assange Campaign Australia for a crucial trip to Washington D.C. for face-to-face meeting with the US decision-makers involved in Julian's case.
Check out the iconic artworks, tell your mates and place your bids!
* Please note: Highest bid at the end of the auction wins despite the reserve price *
Please read the Terms & Conditions below (especially regarding shipping costs of physical products and inclusions/exclusions.)
Auction terms and conditions
- Green Lotus Tattoo Fundraiser auction starts Friday 4 August, 7am.
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- Winning bid payments must be made within 48 hours.
- If the highest bidder fails to meet the auction item payment requirements within 48 hours, the auction item will be rewarded to the second-highest bidder.
- Winning bidders will receive an email and must contact us to arrange access to their items. The auction items will be shipped directly from Green Lotus to the highest bidder.
- Please read each auction item description carefully before bidding. This description includes the artwork medium, sizing and whether it is a digital print or physical item (e.g., “Giclee print on archival paper, 62cm x 87cm“).
- Artwork does not include the process of transferring the print for the purpose of tattooing nor the tattooing itself. If desired, this process is the responsibility of the winning bidder and must be organised separately.
- Winning bidders are expected to pay shipping costs where appropriate (and where the item cannot be physically collected by the winning bidder) on top of the amount pledged for the auction item.
- All bids are final. Due to the charitable nature of this auction and the urgency of the campaign efforts, refunds are not available.
- All auction items are depicted as accurately as possible, however true colours and descriptions may vary slightly from what is displayed.
- Bidders must place their own bids via this AirAuctioneer platform. Assange Campaign Australia and Green Lotus Tattoo cannot place bids on behalf of a bidder.
- Donations to this auction are NOT tax-deductible (as the auction is reward-based).
- All proceeds will go to Assange Campaign Australia (excluding the Stripe payment processing fee).
- Beyond the auction, if you would like to donate money directly please do so via:
Shipping of physical products
- For physical products, winning bidders must pay shipping costs on top of the amount pledged. Unfortunately shipping cannot be calculated in advance as it is based on package size, your location, and the location of the products. You can collect the item in person, if you are able to. International bidding is welcome, however, please be aware that international shipping from/to Australia can be costly.