When you list an item for auction, you use one item credit.
We sell credits in bundles, with savings for larger auctions.
These credit bundles are the only thing you ever pay us for.
- Prices shown are the total bundle cost (e.g. 100 items = $1.25 per item)
- A credit is used each time an auction item is created
- A credit is reinstated if an auction item is deleted with no bids
- Credits have no expiry date
- New accounts are granted five free credits
- Extra credits can be purchased at any time
- More than 200 items? Contact us.
* We have partnered with Stripe for processing card payments.
Stripe's fees in the United States are 2.9% + 30c per transaction for domestic cards.
If you self-manage the collection of payments, there are no fees or commissions on any auction proceeds.
Every auction has all features available - all with the same simple pricing
- Aution settings grouped into a clear, logical workflow
- Use your own logo on your auction pages and emails
- Custom design with font choices and unlimited colours
- Unlimited high-resolution images with each item
- Custom item categories for filtering views
- Catalog numbering with auto-increment feature
- Clone items or entire auctions for faster setup
- Bulk operations to apply changes to multiple items
- CSV import to load items from a spreadsheet
- Run your auction in any time zone and currency
- Shortcut keys for navigating the admin pages
- Easy sign-up by connecting with Google or Facebook
- Smartphone-friendly layouts with responsive design
- Email alerts for for competing bids
- Find items quickly with filterable, sortable views
- Multiple display options for easy browsing
- Keep track of live items with bid status reports
- Buy-now option for each item
- Deferred start times to allow previewing of items
- Staggered end times with no restrictions
- Password protection capability for your auction page
- Reserve prices to prevent items selling for too little
- Automatic end-time extensions to prevent sniping
- Automated proxy bidding up to a bidder's maximum
- Anonymous bidding option
- Collect donations through your auction page
- Add a buyer's premium or royalties to the sale price
- Include a live video stream from YouTube or Facebook
Auction management tools
- Monitor bidding and analyse results using sortable, filterable, downloadable views
- Choose self-managed or online payment collection
- Order management tools to keep track of payments
- Live event features to enable bidding to continue offline after expiry