- New accounts are granted five free item credits
- A credit is used each time an auction item is created
- A credit is reinstated if an auction item is deleted with no bids
- Credits have no expiry date
- Extra credits can be purchased at any time
- More than 200 items? Contact us.
* If you choose to collect payments online, our payment processor, Stripe,
will charge a fee for each transaction.
This varies by country, e.g. USA: 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction, Australia: 1.75% + A$0.30 per transaction.
Check here for Stripe pricing in other countries.
We do not add any surcharge on the fees charged by Stripe.
- Aution settings grouped into a clear, logical workflow
- Shortcut keys for navigating the admin pages
- Design theme options with font and colour choices
- Unlimited high-resolution images with each item
- Custom item categories for filtering views
- Catalog numbering with auto-increment feature
- Item cloning and bulk operations for faster setup
- Run your auction in any time zone and currency
- Buy-now option for each item
- Deferred start time to allow previewing of items
- Password protection capability for your auction page
- Reserve prices to prevent items selling for too little
- Automatic end-time extensions to prevent sniping
- Automated proxy bidding up to a bidder's maximum
- Easy sign-up by connecting with Google or Facebook
- Smartphone-friendly layouts with responsive design
- Email notifications to keep track of rival bids
- Find items quicly with filterable, sortable views
- Multiple display options for easy browsing
Auction management tools
- Monitor bidding and analyse results using sortable, filterable, downloadable views
- Your choice of self-managed or online payment collection
- Order management tools for keeping track of payments
- Collect donations through your auction page (when using Stripe)
- Live event features to enable bidding to continue offline after expiry