Welcome to the Free ME from Lung Cancer Online Auction!
FMFLC is a non-profit organization dedicated to raising money for lung cancer research, education, advocacy, and community support in Maine. We are committed to making lung cancer a national priority. Learn more at FMFLC.
MANY THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS
Kennebec Savings Bank, MarketPlace Augusta, Genentech A member of the Roche Group and Turner Publishing Inc.
Connected Credit Union, Emery’s Meat and Produce, Sprague & Curtis Real Estate, Chris Walters, Edward Jones~Julie Barter Lucas and Minuteman Signs
Darek Grant, Kennebec Valley Chamber of Commerce, Roger Katz and Shenna Bellow
BIDDING WILL BEGIN ON FRIDAY, JUNE 11th AT 8:00 AM EDT
AND CONCLUDE AT 10:00 PM EDT ON SUNDAY, JUNE 20TH.
PLEASE CLICK ON AUCTION PICTURE TO SEE FULL DETAILS OF THE ITEM
Be sure to review Terms and Conditions (below) before bidding.
Thank you and Happy Bidding!!
Auction terms and conditions
IMPORTANT AUCTION RULES
BIDDING: All Bidding must be done by bid number which was assigned to you when you registered.
- ONLINE AUCTION: Items are on display from Friday, June 11 through Sunday, June 20, 2021. We have described each item or service as accurately as possible. Values set forth on auction items are not guaranteed by Free ME from Lung Cancer for tax purposes. The Auctioneer has the right to make verbal corrections and to provide additional conditions at the time of sale.
- DISCLAIMER: The Auctioneer reserves the right to pass on an item he feels has not reached a reasonable price. This decision is final and is made in the best interest of the purchaser and Free ME from Lung Cancer. Free ME from Lung Cancer will not be liable or responsible in any way for loss, injury, or damaged to or in respect of any person or property however caused or arising.
- TIME RESTRICTIONS: Unless otherwise specified, all auction items and services must be used within one year. Please be sure you are aware of all restrictions on items before bidding. Please contact the donor promptly to make the necessary arrangements.
- PAYMENT: All sales are final and there will be no exchange or refunds for any item unless specified. Full payment must be made immediately at the close of auction. Payment may be made by any major credit card.
- PICK UP: All items must be picked up. Gift certificates will be mailed. Please contact Deb Violette for dates and times for pick up at 622-6155.
BIDDING WILL BEGIN ON JUNE 11th.
Bids for items in this auction are in US Dollars.