About this item
As part of its Gold Sponsorship of the U20 North Americans, Ullman Sails Newport Beach has contributed a U20 class jib at its cost which we will be auctioning off before the upcoming North Americans. The Ullman class jib retails for $1,059 plus taxes and shipping.
Help support the Ultimate 20 North Americans and the Ultimate 20 Class Association by becoming a bidder and hopefully winning this jib!
The winning bidder can take delivery of the sail on Thursday at the North Americans or have it shipped to his or her home or business address.
Some notes on the jib and auction:
1. The sail does not have a royalty tag, so one will need to be purchased from the class association.
2. The sail will arrive with blue stripes. If red stripes are desired, Ullman has said it will work with the winning bidder to get these changed out by a local sail maker at no additional charge.
3. The winning bidder is responsible for actual shipping costs if not delivered at the North Americans (est $50 to $100 in the lower 48 for UPS depending on location). Offsetting this is we will not charge sales tax on this transaction since we paid sales tax when the jib was purchased from Ullman.
4. The auction will end at 6 pm PST on August 31. Note that the auction will auto extend for 15 minutes if a bid is received in the last 15 minutes of the auction.
5. The starting bid is $750.
6. The winning bidder must contact John Wolfe, the Regatta Chair, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and make payment by Zelle, Venmo or Paypal within 24 hours after the end of the auction. If payment is not timely made, the next highest bidder may purchase the sail. If shipment is required, the estimated shipping cost will be provided following the end of the auction and must be paid at the same time.
|roguewave24||10:43am 25 Aug 2022||$910|