Auction terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
- The Think Thornbury Bushfire Disaster Appeal auction ends 4pm Sunday January 12th 2020, after which invoices will be issued to the highest bidders the following morning on Monday 13th 2020 from 10am via email or phone.
- Payments must be made within 24 hours from when the invoice is issued.
- If the highest bidder fails to meet the auction item payment requirements within 24 hours, the auction item will be rewarded to the second highest bidder.
- The auction items will either be shipped directly from the seller to the highest bidder or be available for pick-up via the Think Thornbury shop address (800 High Street Thornbury, 3071).
- Please read each auction item description carefully before bidding, as some items are location-specific or must be redeemed via pick-up only.
- Please refer to the shipping information for each auction item as payment expectations differ on a case-to-case basis. For example, winning bidders may be expected to pay shipping costs on top of the amount pledged for the auction item.
- All bids are final. Due to the charitable nature of this auction and the urgency of the relief efforts, refunds are not available.
- All funds received from the auction will be donated to the VIC Bushfire Disaster Appeal and Wildlife Victoria within 10 working days (or before if possible!) by 4pm 24th January 2020.
- Winning auction items can be payable via bank transfer (preferred), credit card over-the-phone or in-store (with a bank surcharge of 1.5%), or cash in-store at Think Thornbury (800 High Street Thornbury, 3071).
- All auction items are depicted as accurately as possible, however true colours may vary in photographs and displayed on the website.
- Donations to this auction are NOT tax deductible (as the auction is reward-based).
- Think Thornbury is NOT a charitable organisation; therefore we are only accepting donations via the auction (so no direct payments please). If you would like to donate money directly to the Bushfire Disaster Appeal or Wildlife Victoria please do so by the following links:
- Alternatively you can support other Australian bushfire relief organisations, such as the CFA or The Fire Relief Fund for First Nation Communities.
Thankyou so much for your support and generosity.
Bids for items in this auction are in Australian Dollars.