Bid for a private dinner for 10 people with one of Australia's best-loved chefs. The best part? All money goes to the Victorian Bushfire Appeal.
Neil is donating his time, plus all food, wine and staff for the event so that your donation gives maximum benefit to relief efforts.
Neil Perry’s Rockpool Dining Group have also donated $150,000 to the Rural Fire Service in New South Wales. You can also make a gold coin donation at any of the group’s restaurants until 27 January.
Bidding opens at 9am on Wednesday 15 January and will finish at 4pm on Friday 17 January.
Auction terms and conditions
- Neil Perry Cooks for You is a one-off charity event.
- 100 percent of all money donated goes directly to the Victorian Bushfire Appeal.
- All donations are tax deductible.
- The effort and logistics behind staging this event warrant at least a sizeable donation.
- This charity event includes:
- A private lunch or dinner with Neil Perry in your home (or another private residence) for 10 guests
- Includes three courses plus matched wines
- Location must be in Melbourne or Sydney and must accommodate 10 guests
- The date of the meal is to be mutually agreed, but must take place within 6 months of purchase.
- The user with the highest bid in excess of a sizeable amount at 4pm on Friday 17 January is the winner of the auction
- The winning bidder will be required to contact Melbourne Food & Wine Festival on (03) 9823 6100 during office hours, to arrange payment of donation to the Victorian Bushfire Appeal
- All donations must be made by Visa or Mastercard
Contact name: Deanne Petrohilos
Telephone: +61 3 9823 6100