The mission of the 2021 John Dee Stimulus Project is to generate financial support, through donations, for small businesses in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, who offer goods and services to riders enjoying motorsports in the area.
To learn more about this cause or post comments about this auction, please visit John Dee Forum.
If you want to donate to the JDSP Fundraiser directly, please visit the donation site at JDSP Donations.
Auction terms and conditions
- In order to participate in bidding, each participant must agree to the rules and regulations presented below. By completing your registration for the auction, you are stating that you do agree.
- John Dee Stimulus Project (JDSP) reserves the right to add or withdraw auction items, to or from the auction at any time.
- A valid bid is considered made by clicking on the desired item, typing in a valid bid that adheres to the increment guidelines, and pressing submit.
- Auction bidding will close as announced. Additional bids will not be accepted or valid after the auction item has been declared "closed".
- The highest qualifying bid at the closing time is the winning bid.
- Once the auction item is declared "closed", the winner will be notified and will be instructed to collect their winning item.
- Payments for items purchased must be made to the John Dee Stimulus Project Givebutter fundraising app in full within 48 hours of the bid closing.
- Following your payment, pick up your winning item at the location noted. Delivery can be arranged at the cost to the bidder.
- Any item left unclaimed after one week from the close of bidding may become property of JDSP, even if the bidder has paid for the item.
- No refunds will be given for items unclaimed by the winner.
- Each person bidding assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and items obtained from the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from JDSP, their officials, members, event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction.
- Some items are subject to limitations/restrictions listed in the catalogue and/or gift certificates. Hotel or restaurant items are subject to space availability and may be subject to "blackout" dates.
- Auction items which are services to be performed or items to be ordered: it is the responsibility of the buyer to make arrangements directly with the donor as indicated.
- The auction item value is an estimate of Fair Market Value (FMV). Items have not been appraised unless so noted. JDSP is not a 501(c)3 organization. Any bid over the value of the item could be considered a donation but may not be tax deductible. Please consult your tax advisor to clarify the amount of deduction.
Heat #1 and Heat #2
This auction is structured into two Heats. Heat #1 bidding will end on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. EST. Heat #2 bidding will end on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. EST.
Automatic extention bidding means that bids received within 10 minutes of the item closing time will automatically extend bidding 10 minutes. Bidding will ultimately close after an extension when bidding activity ceases for 10 minutes.