Featuring over 40 artworks from highly-acclaimed Hunter-based and Australian artists.
The exhibition will be on shown at Earps Distilling Co, 41 Darling Street Carrington, from Wednesday 24 November until Sunday 28 November.
Proceeds from the art exhibition and auction will support the vital health and medical research at Hunter Medical Research Institute.
The exhibition will be centred around the 2021 HMRI Art Series oil painting "Conversations" by Brittany Ferns.
The HMRI Art Series is an annual collaboration between HMRI’s Researcher of the Year and an artist who strives to represent their research through the medium of art.
The exhibition will also feature works by Tyler Dan, James Drinkwater, Lotti Consalvo, Annalisa Lawrence, Danielle McManus, Kerrie Coles,Tim McPhee, Lucy Mim, Kiasmin, Rachel Milne, Erika Sorby, Leslie Fitzsimmons, Leda Turner, Lydia Miller, Ros Earp, Peter Lankas, Britty Flynn, Jo Tilker, Liss Finney, Madeline Jovicco, Hayley Knight, Bridie Watt, Sandra Kaika Oost, Melanie Vugich, Illeigh Hellier, Matt Wolfenden, Clare O'Hara, Brett McMahon, Nathan Paddison, Christopher Jewitt, Dino Consalvo, Michele Heibel, Joey Davis, Holly Wright, Madeline Young, Kate Quinn, Lynette Bridge, Paul Maher, Justin Lees, and Melisah May.
Auction terms and conditions
By placing a bid in the Art Aid online auction, each bidder agrees to the auction rules as detailed below:
- The online auction will run until 4 pm Sunday 28 November 2021;
- Items are available to be viewed at Earps Distilling Co, 41 Darling Street, Carrington NSW between Wednesday 24 November 2021 and Sunday 28 November 2021;
- On completion of the auction, by placing a bid you are entering into an agreement to purchase the item at the offered price;
- All prices include GST;
- The highest bid will be deemed to be the winner. In the unlikely event that an entry error occurs, please contact us for the retraction of your bid. If this occurs, we reserve the right to offer the item to the second-highest bidder;
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds unless otherwise noted;
- All items are “as is.” HMRI has attempted to describe and catalogue items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items;
- All items have been donated kindly by the respective parties and as such any respective Terms and Conditions are applicable;
- The 'seller' HMRI is a registered charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profits commission. All proceeds from the auction go towards supporting HMRI's vital work in health and medical research;
- Payment for items purchased must be made in full on the Air Auctioneer platform via credit card on Stripe. by 11.59pm Tuesday 30 November 2021. Should payment not be finalised, HMRI reserves the right to offer the item to the second-highest bidder;
- Delivery/receipt of artwork is at the winner's expense. Once the item is transferred (upon receipt of funds) and thereafter (including transit), HMRI takes no responsibility for damage or insurance.
- Winning bidders consent to their emails being used for communications with HMRI following the closure of the auction, however, no marketing emails will be sent.