Welcome to the Free ME From Lung Cancer Online Auction!
FMFLC is a non-profit organization dedicated to raising money for lung cancer research, education, advocacy, and community support. We are committed to making lung cancer a national priority.
PRESENTING OUR AUCTION SPONSORS ~ Genentech, MarketPlace Augusta, Kennebec Savings Bank.
INDIVIDUAL and BUSINESS AUCTION SPONSORS:
Chris Walters Production, Connected Credit Union, D.R. Struck Landscaping Nursery, Darek Grant, Dr. Seth D. Blank, MD, G&E Roofing, Julie Barter Lucas ~ Edward Jones, Kennebec Valley Chamber of Commerce, Kennebec Property Services, LLC, Senator Shenna Bellows, Sprague & Curtis Real Estate and Radon Removal Services
MANY THANKS TO OUR AUCTION SPONSORS & DONORS!
Please be sure to read our terms & conditions below before you bid.
LOOK! WE'VE ADDED A FEW MORE ITEMS INCLUDING VACATIONS!!
Auction terms and conditions
IMPORTANT AUCTION RULES
- BIDDING: All Bidding must be done online.
- ONLINE AUCTION: Items are on display from October 1st through October 31st. We have described each item or service as accurately as possible. Values set forth on auction items are not guaranteed by Free ME from Lung Cancer for tax purposes. The Auctioneer has the right to make verbal corrections and to provide additional conditions at the time of sale.
- DISCLAIMER: The Auctioneer reserves the right to pass on an item he feels has not reached a reasonable price. This decision is final and is made in the best interest of the purchaser and Free ME from Lung Cancer. Free ME from Lung Cancer will not be liable or responsible in any way for loss, injury, or damage to or in respect of any person or property however caused or arising.
- TIME RESTRICTIONS: Unless otherwise specified, all auction items and services must be used within one year. Please be sure you are aware of all restrictions on items before bidding. Please contact the donor promptly to make the necessary arrangements.
- PAYMENT: All sales are final and there will be no exchange or refunds for any item unless specified. Full payment must be made immediately at the close of the auction. Payment may be made by any major credit card.
- PICK UP: All items must be picked up. Gift certificates will be mailed. Please contact Deb Violette for dates and times for pick up at (207) 622-6155.