Fenton & Fenton are proud to band together to offer this online auction of art, furniture, rugs and homewares.
Our auction aims to raise funds for Red Cross (Disaster Relief and Recovery Fund) and Zoos Victoria (Bushfire Emergency Wildlife Fund) and Gippsland Emergency Relief Fund.
All items have been generously donated - with reserve prices set at 50% of their usual prices! Fenton & Fenton has also donated over $25,000 of our furniture & homewares!
* Please read our 'Terms & Conditions' and 'Shipping information & conditions' below before bidding!
Auction terms and conditions
- The Bid for Bushfire Relief auction ends at 9pm, January 22nd 2020
- 100% of all funds received in this auction will go to bushfire relief (with the exception of a 1% Air Auctioneer surcharge & a 2.9% Stripe payment credit card surcharge).
- Funds raised will be donated to Red Cross (Disaster Relief and Recovery Fund), Zoos Victoria (Bushfire Emergency Wildlife Fund) & Gippsland Emergency Relief Fund.
- Artwork will be shipped from fenton & fenton or directly from artists to the winning bidders via insured carriers, co-ordinated by fenton & fenton.
- The winning bidder must pay shipping costs on top of the amount pledged for artwork. See 'Shipping information & conditions' below for more info on shipping.
- All bids are final and we are unable to offer returns or exchanges on auction items, with money raised going to charity.
- All artwork is depicted as accurately as possible, however true colours may vary slightly from those in the photographs depicted on this website.
- Unfortunately donations for auction items are not tax deductible, as the ATO considers such auctions reward-based.
- If you're not interested in any of the available auction pieces, but would like to support the cause, we would encourage you to donate directly to: Red Cross (Disaster Relief and Recovery Fund), Zoos Victoria (Bushfire Emergency Wildlife Fund), Gippsland Emergency Relief Fund
Shipping information & conditions
- Winning bidders must pay shipping costs to fenton & fenton on top of the amount pledged for artwork.
- Unfortunately shipping cannot be calculated in advance as it is based on painting size, your location, and the location of the artwork.
- Insured art shipping may cost anywhere between $50 - $600 per painting within Australia depending on artwork size, its location and your location. Typically, shipping a medium sized painting from Melbourne to Sydney with insurance costs around $250, whilst shipping a medium sized artwork 5km within one city (with insurance) costs around $60-$80.
- Once the auction is complete, fenton & fenton will reach out to all winning bidders via email to coordinate shipping, and we'll get you the best possible quote.
- You may be able to collect the artwork in person from the fenton & fenton warehouse in Oakleigh South depending on the location of the piece/s.
- Some artwork may take longer to be shipped as it is located with the artists in rural areas.
Bids for items in this auction are in Australian Dollars.