Fenton & Fenton are proud to band together to offer this online auction of art, furniture, rugs and homewares.
All items have been generously donated - with reserve prices set at 50% of their usual prices! Fenton & Fenton has also donated over $25,000 of our furniture & homewares!
* Please read our 'Terms & Conditions' and 'Shipping information & conditions' below before bidding!
Auction terms and conditions
- The Bid for Bushfire Relief auction ends at 9pm, January 22nd 2020
- 100% of all funds received in this auction will go to bushfire relief (with the exception of a 1% Air Auctioneer surcharge & a 2.9% Stripe payment credit card surcharge).
- Funds raised will be donated to Red Cross (Disaster Relief and Recovery Fund), Zoos Victoria (Bushfire Emergency Wildlife Fund) & Gippsland Emergency Relief Fund.
- Artwork will be shipped from fenton & fenton or directly from artists to the winning bidders via insured carriers, co-ordinated by fenton & fenton.
- The winning bidder must pay shipping costs on top of the amount pledged for artwork. See 'Shipping information & conditions' below for more info on shipping.
- All bids are final and we are unable to offer returns or exchanges on auction items, with money raised going to charity.
- All artwork is depicted as accurately as possible, however true colours may vary slightly from those in the photographs depicted on this website.
- Unfortunately donations for auction items are not tax deductible, as the ATO considers such auctions reward-based.
- If you're not interested in any of the available auction pieces, but would like to support the cause, we would encourage you to donate directly to: Red Cross (Disaster Relief and Recovery Fund), Zoos Victoria (Bushfire Emergency Wildlife Fund), Gippsland Emergency Relief Fund
Shipping information & conditions
- Winning bidders must pay shipping costs to fenton & fenton on top of the amount pledged for artwork.
- Unfortunately shipping cannot be calculated in advance as it is based on painting size, your location, and the location of the artwork.
- Insured art shipping may cost anywhere between $50 - $600 per painting within Australia depending on artwork size, its location and your location. Typically, shipping a medium sized painting from Melbourne to Sydney with insurance costs around $250, whilst shipping a medium sized artwork 5km within one city (with insurance) costs around $60-$80.
- Once the auction is complete, fenton & fenton will reach out to all winning bidders via email to coordinate shipping, and we'll get you the best possible quote.
- You may be able to collect the artwork in person from the fenton & fenton warehouse in Oakleigh South depending on the location of the piece/s.
- Some artwork may take longer to be shipped as it is located with the artists in rural areas.