Bids open until 9pm Sunday 26 January 2020 (Australia Eastern Daylight Savings Time).
Biz For Bushfires exists to raise money for communities impacted by the 2019/2020 Australian bushfire disaster.
Harnessing the power of the small business community across the world, we've banded together to offer products and packages across a range of business services - from marketing consulting, leadership training, social media support, career services, photography and even corporate wellbeing. All services have been donated, and all proceeds to will be donated to:
UPDATE: We hope to raise $30,000 BY 9PM TONIGHT! (we hit $25,000 at 11am 26 Jan 2020) (we smashed our initial goal of $10,000 in 24 hours, and our extended goal of $20K in three days) and need your support to do it. We believe business can be a force for good, and that conscious, caring and collaboratively-minded kin can change the world because we are #strongertogether.
Kylie Lewis, Of Kin
Thank you to all the businesses who made this auction possible, and especially to Fiona Killackey, My Daily Business Coach who helped bring the idea to life during bleary-eyed 3am IG messages. x
p.s. Please read the Terms & Conditions below (especially regarding shipping costs of physical products.)
Auction terms and conditions
- Biz for Bushfire Appeal auction starts 9am Monday 20 January ends 9pm Sunday January 26th 2020.
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- Winning bid payments must be made within 24 hours.
- If the highest bidder fails to meet the auction item payment requirements within 24 hours, the auction item will be rewarded to the second-highest bidder.
- Winning bidders will receive an email with the contact details of the donor. Winner must contact the donor to arrange access to their items. The auction items will be shipped directly from the donor to the highest bidder.
- Please read each auction item description carefully before bidding, as some items are location-specific or must be redeemed by a certain date.
- Please refer to the shipping information for each auction item as payment expectations differ on a case-to-case basis. For example, winning bidders may be expected to pay shipping costs where appropriate on top of the amount pledged for the auction item.
- All bids are final. Due to the charitable nature of this auction and the urgency of the relief efforts, refunds are not available.
- All auction items are depicted as accurately as possible, however true colours and descriptions may vary slightly from what is displayed on the website.
- Donations to this auction are NOT tax-deductible (as the auction is reward-based). If you can claim this purchase as a business expense is a question for your accountant :-)
- Of Kin is NOT a charitable organisation; therefore we are only accepting donations via the auction (so no direct payments please).
- It is intended that all funds received from the auction will be donated to the following organisations by 31 January 2020 (with the exception of a 2.9% credit card surcharge we incur):
- Beyond the auction, if you would like to donate money directly please do so via these links:
Other organisations to donate to include:
- Gippsland Emergency Relief Fund https://www.gerf.org.au/
- Rebuild Kangaroo Island Koala Sanctuary https://www.gofundme.com/f/1uykisdumo
Shipping of physical products
For physical products, winning bidders must pay shipping costs on top of the amount pledged. Unfortunately shipping cannot be calculated in advance as it is based on package size, your location, and the location of the products. You can collect the item in person, if you are able to.
International bidding is welcome, however, please be aware that international shipping from/to Australia can be costly.
Thank you fine folk for supporting your bushfire impacted kin across the country.
Items in this auction are being sold by Blue Window Australia Pty Ltd T/A Of Kin.
Items in this auction are being sold by Of KinContact name: Kylie Lewis