Welcome to Bayside Community Emergency Relief’s auction. We are a 100% volunteer run, community driven registered charity .Our mission is to empower those experiencing hardship and tragedy by providing requested emergency aid supplies when a disaster arises.
Money raised through this auction & our website (monetary donations are tax deductible) goes toward our ongoing Covid Comfort packs for Children Fleeing Domestic Violence, plus our Xmas Comfort Packs for aged care residents and carer staff at Fairway Hostel which is a not for profit aged care facility.
Please join us for updates & more community events at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/baysidecer/
Enjoy your bidding and please spread the word!
Auction terms and conditions
- Everyone participating in the BCER online auction must register to bid.
- Cash donations are also accepted through our website and are taxdeductible. https://www.baysidecommunityemergencyrelief.com.au
- By registering and bidding in our online auction, each bidder agrees to these auction rules.
- We can only accept payment through Air Auctioneer at the conclusion of the auction.
- The auction will begin Monday 9/11/20 9.00am and ends Friday 13/11/20 at 8.00pm. BCER will declare the auction closed & no other bids will be accepted after this time.
- Once you place a bid you will get notified by email if you are outbid. Winners will also be notified via email. If you win multiple items they will be listed on the 1 email. It is your responsibility to check your emails.
- Bids cannot be removed once they are placed. If you do not want to pay the amount you’re bidding please do not bid.
- Items are to be collected from either Bentleigh or Brighton East at a prearranged time. Further details will be provided via email once your payment receipt. Some vouchers can be emailed or mailed if required.
- Items have all been donated by businesses & the general public & described to our best ability
Please help us to help others & join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/baysidecer/
The more members we have the more we can help so please spread the word!