Welcome to the Covid-19 Relief Services online auction. We thank you for your support. Remember to bid often!
A few notes before you begin bidding:
- The auction will open on Wednesday, May 20th at 12 noon and close on Wednesday June 3rd at 12 midnight.
- To bid, you will first need to register. Do not worry, registration is very quick and easy. Simply click on sign in at the top-right corner of this screen. If you have a Google or Facebook account, you can sign in directly and start bidding right away. Or, if you would like to use an e-mail address, click sign in with email and password, fill in your email address, choose a password, and click sign in. Just make sure to remember your password for your next visit.
- Once signed in, you can check out all of the great auction items below. You can bid on any item by first clicking on the image of that item and then following the prompts. Once the auction closes, winning bidders will be contacted via the Google, FaceBook, or email accounts they used to sign in and informed how arrangements can be made for collection of prizes and payments.
- Forms of payment include cash, e-transfer or cheque. Unfortunately we cannot accept credit card payments at this time.
- Should a donated prize not be available for any reason, the Tri-Communities Covid-19 Relief Services will return to the successful bidder the amount of the winning bid only, not the retail value of the prize.
- Minimum bids will be in increments of $1.00
- Since pictures were not available for all prizes, prizes may not be identical to the picture on the auction website.
Cash donations are welcome and can be e-transferred to email@example.com. Please indicate that the donation is for Covid-19 Relief Services. Cheques can be mailed to Tri-Communities Covid-19 Relief Services, 42 Summerside Road, Heatherton, NS, B0H 1R0.
In addition to all the businesses/donors who donated prizes and are recognized with each prize, we would also like to recognize the individuals who made financial donations directly to the Covid-19 relief fund. They include: Peter Berkvens, Gerald Bowie, Rita Chisholm, Terri Durant, Mary and Carl Grace, Dorthy and Spencer Greencorn, Mary Ellen MacDonald, Pauline and Angus MacAskill, Yvonne Voerman, and the Pomquet Area Cultural Recreational Community Development Association.
Lastly, feel free to share this auction by scrolling down to the "share" box below.
Auction terms and conditions
Should a donated prize not be available for any reason, the Tri-Communities Covid-19 Relief Services will return to the successful bidder the amount of the winning bid only, not the retail value of the prize.
Items in this auction are being sold by Tri-Communities Covid-19 Relief Services.Contact name: Danny MacDonald