About this item
Neil Perry is putting himself on the auction block in the name of #Restaurants for Relief, the hospitality community’s response to the bushfires that have devastated Australia.
Up for auction is a private dinner with Neil himself, cooked in your home (or another private residence) for 10 people. Neil will prepare a three-course meal for you and your guests, with wines to match.
All the money donated goes to the Victorian Bushfire Appeal. Neil is donating his time, plus all food, wine and staff for the event so that your donation gives maximum benefit to relief efforts.
Bidding opens at 9am on Wednesday 15 January and closes at 4pm on Friday 17 January.
- Neil Perry Cooks for You is a one-off charity event.
- 100 percent of all money donated goes directly to the Victorian Bushfire Appeal.
- All donations are tax-deductible.
- The effort and logistics behind staging this event warrant at least a sizeable donation.
- This charity event includes:
- A private lunch or dinner with Neil Perry in your home (or another private residence) for 10 guests
- Includes three courses plus matched wines
- Location must be in Melbourne or Sydney and must accommodate 10 guests
- The date of the meal is to be mutually agreed but must take place within 6 months of purchase.
- The user with the highest bid in excess of a sizeable amount at 4pm on Friday 17 January is the winner of the auction
- The winning bidder will be required to contact Melbourne Food & Wine Festival on (03) 9823 6100 during office hours, to arrange payment of donation to the Victorian Bushfire Appeal
- All donations must be made by Visa or Mastercard
|Carly K||3:59pm 17 Jan 2020||$13,000|
|candi||3:57pm 17 Jan 2020||$12,000|
|hall||2:19am 17 Jan 2020||$11,000|
|stuart||2:01am 17 Jan 2020||$10,000|
|hall||11:01pm 16 Jan 2020||$9,000|
|stuart||2:58pm 16 Jan 2020||$8,000|
|hall||4:34am 16 Jan 2020||$7,000|
|Ben Evans||7:04pm 15 Jan 2020||$6,000|