Welcome to FBCA's first online auction! Back in March, we were just days away from decorating, setting up the tent, and getting all of the items arranged for our annual auction when the shutdown began. While we prefer the live version of our auction, this online format is the best opportunity we have to bring in the much needed funds for our school.
It is our hope that you will take the time to look through and bid on many of the items and baskets that we have included. It is very important that you read through the Auction Terms and Conditions below for our General Rules including information regarding payment and pick-up of items. For each item please also carefully read the descriptions and zoom in on the pictures to see what are in the baskets.
While we will miss the opportunity to visit with you all in person, we pray this online auction will be a financial blessing to the school. Thank you for your support, and please share the link below with your friends and family (for the cost of shipping, we will be willing to package and mail items purchased from our auction unless noted in the item description.)
Barbara Smith, Auction Chairman
Faith Baptist Christian Academy
Auction terms and conditions
- Bids will be accepted only from individuals who register online.
- All sales are final. NO exchanges or refunds will be made.
- FBCA has endeavored to catalog and describe all property correctly, but all auction items are sold “as is” with no warranty or assumption of liability.
- Should an item be damaged or in some other way become unavailable for auction, FBCA reserves the right to withdraw it from the auction.
- All persons who bid for an item agree by so bidding to pay for said item the amount of his bid if it is determined to be the winning bid.
- It is the responsibility of the bidder to pay special attention to restrictions that may apply to some auction items (i.e. dates of trips, services, expirations).
- All travel, vacation, and experiences sold at the auction are to be undertaken at the sole risk of the purchaser. FBCA shall not be nor become liable or responsible in any way for the loss, injury, or damage to person or property. Transportation is not provided to or from the activity unless specifically stated.
- The purpose of the auction is to raise money to maintain the highest possible level of education and equipment for our school.
For our out of town bidders, unless noted in the item description, we are willing to package and ship purchased items to you. Please allow two weeks following the closing of our auction for us to get those items mailed out. Shipping charges will be calculated based on the weight of the items purchased.
PAYMENT & PICKUP
- Purchases may be paid by the following methods: Cash, Check, PayPal, and all major credit cards.
- Payment in full is due at the time of pick-up, or before any items are shipped.
- The IRS allows a charitable tax deduction for the portion of the price paid that exceeds the fair market value.
- Items may be picked up on Saturday, September 12, 2020. Winning bidders will receive an email letting them know their designated pick-up time.
- Items not picked up or paid for will be considered a donation to FBCA.