In response to the growing housing crisis in the Northern Rivers and a need to channel funding where it is needed most, the Reality Check campaign in association with the Northern Rivers Community Foundation (NRCF), is hosting Art Aid, an online art auction to raise funds to help the most vulnerable members in the community at this time.
Art Aid brings together a group of artists who have kindly donated their works of art to raise much-needed funds to help alleviate this crisis.
All proceeds go to the Housing and Homelessness stream of the NRCF 2021 Community Grants Round.
We acknowledge the traditional custodians of Bundjalung Country where we work, across the region of the Northern Rivers, and pay respect to their Elders, past present and emerging.
HELPING YOU HELP OTHERS
Auction terms and conditions
Please read the below before placing a bid on the Art Aid Online Auction.
9am Saturday 11 September – 9pm Sunday 19 September 2021
By placing a bid in the Art Aid online auction, each bidder agrees to the auction rules as detailed below:
- The silent online auction will run from 9am Saturday 11 September until 9pm Sunday 19 September
- Winners will be notified by email on Monday 20 September 2021.
- The decision of the winners is that of Art Aid and will be final.
- By placing a bid you are entering into an agreement to purchase the item at the offered price.
- The highest bid will be deemed to be the winner. In the unlikely event that an entry error occurs, please contact us for the retraction of your bid. If this occurs, we reserve the right to offer the item to the second highest bidder.
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds unless otherwise noted. All items are “as is.”
- Art Aid has attempted to describe and catalogue items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items.
- All items have been donated kindly by the respective parties and as such any respective Terms and Conditions are applicable.
- The auction item value listed is an estimate of fair market value.
- Art Aid is a charity fundraiser and all proceeds go to the Northern Rivers Community Foundation’s housing and homelessness stream of the NRCF 2021 Community Grants Round to addresses the homelessness crisis in the Northern Rivers NSW region.
- Payment for items purchased must be made in full on the Air Auctioneer platform via credit card on Stripe by 5pm Tuesday 21 September 2021.
- Once the sale is finalised, we shall confirm the address details of the winning bidder and calculate shipping/insurance costs. Shipping invoices must be paid in full within 2 days after invoices have been sent in order to receive artwork. Shipping payments will be accepted by Air Auctioneer via credit card on Stripe.
- NRCF staff, members and Art Aid organisers/volunteers connected with the auction cannot hold any responsibility or liability from any risks or hazards related to the items won at the auction.